The SsangYong Musso Accumulator
Our very generous sponsor SsangYong GB will be presenting a new Musso 4X4 double cab pick-up for a year to the top accumulative point scoring horse and rider partnership in 2017 from:
The South of England Open Intermediate or Advanced Intermediate on 8th & 9th April
Eridge Horse Trials Open Intermediate
The South of England International Open Intermediate or CIC**
Terms & Conditions
1. Open to all horse and rider qualified to compete at Open Intermediate level.
2. Points will be awarded at the above events. Points scoring and bonus points system laid out below
3. In the event of a tie the Musso will be awarded to the partnership competing at the most events. If still equal it will be awarded to the nearest the optimum time at SoE Int.
4. In the event of a Class/Event being cancelled points will be carried forward and bonus points adjusted accordingly.
5. The winner must agree prior to receiving the prize any separate SsangYong Motor Uk Limited terms and conditions laid out by them. Failure to agree will mean forfeit of this prize
6. The winner must qualify for cover for Insurance by SSangYong Motor Uk Ltd's underwriters stipulated within their conditions in term No. 5 above. Failure to do so will mean forfeit of this prize.
7. The winner consents to the use of their image, photograph and name for publicity purposes and in advertise, marketing or promotional material without additional compenastion.
8. The Organiser, South Eastern Equestrian Limited (S.E.E.S. Ltd.), decision is final
9. S.E.E.S.Ltd. reserve the right at anytime and from time to time modify or discontinue permantly this competion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside their control. The decision of the organiser in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.